Friday, July 25, 2008

Work It

I received a post on my myspace page from Orlando earlier this week and ever since then I've been showing it to everyone I possiblly can.



Jackie Hell Cracks my shit up.

Well, It's been a very long time since I've blogged so I guess it's time for me to do it again. I have a very good reason, I met someone on Tuesday. He's a tall blonde guy from Detroit. I had a very good time hanging out with him on Tuesday. If you can believe it, he's even more out of control than me. Really.
Last night he said he might be out at Charlies. I ended up meeting him there. We had a lot of fun. He works for US Airways and was pointing out all these people who were flight attendants that he used to work with or knew or works with now. This led me to observe the fact that there are a lot of flight attendants at gay bars at any given time.
Anyway, I just realized that he kind of reminds me of Dane Cook.

No comments: