Friday, June 26, 2009

I should be doing this more often.

It just occurred to me, as I sat down to write this, that when I do my blog I found motivation to exercise. What do I talk about so much? Being fat and how much I'd rather be in shape. I guess sitting down to write about it makes me face it instead of just bitching about it. I have to deal with it. I have to notice what is bothering me acknowledge that it's not going to fix itself.

Enough about that.

Life is improving. Realizing that my creditors aren't as patient I would like them to be, I'm thinking bankruptcy. I really didn't want to do it because I wanted to honor my obligations, but my creditors aren't that patient. The difficult thing about that, is I have to wait until I can afford lawyer to tell my creditors I can't afford to pay them. If you know a good bankruptcy attorney who is fairly reasonable, let me know.

What else, I'm hanging out with Leslie quite a bit. I guess it just isn't coincidence that she has a friend who lives a block from where I work. I guess she's someone who is meant to be a part of my life. I stay out of trouble around her. She's awesome too. I'm very grateful to have her as friend. I can be very candid with her. I'm also glad to know her business partner, Rhonda, because she's also become a good friend. I feel like they're two guy friends I can trust with a lot stuff.

I'm very happy to be surrounded by them and have a feeling I'll be around them quite a bit, going forward.

No comments: