Sunday, September 16, 2012

Move in the right direction

I have no idea how The Gossip's new album passed me by when it came out earlier this year. If you didn't already know, The Gossip is one of my favorite bands and previously Pop Goes the World was my favorite song of theirs. Today they were on my mind and I looked 'em up to find out if they had any new music and I came across a song so great I almost wanted to change the name of my blog. I've decided this is my new them song and may just end up perfoming this song at school or church or anywhere.

This song gives me confidence and makes me feel better about where I am going in life. Considering tomorrow is industry day at school, this is what I'm using to get my right. I really hope it does the same for you because the joy I get from it has to be shared. The song is called Move in the Right Direction.


No comments: