Friday, June 15, 2012

Halfway through school and I WAS HACKED!

This wee k was the last week of zone 3 at Penrose Academy, which means I am halfway through with my cosmetology school education. Even better is that my attendence and my GPA not only qualifies me for National Technical Honor Society, but means that my school will pay for my membership. YAY! I'm so proud of myself. On to the bad news, my facebook and email account were hacked on Monday when I was at work. GRRRR!!!! Making the situation even more challenging is the face that the person who hacked my account changed the email connected with the account. Well, I go through the trouble of getting a new email account created, have emails sent to three people I know and get the codes from them. Once I do this, I get stuck on the page where I am asked to enter a new password. Well, fortunately, or unfortunately, the same thing happened to my best friend and he actually had an email for someone at facebook I could contact. I've sent them the email. Here's hoping it works.

No comments: