Wednesday, March 26, 2008

African Booty Scratcher

Today, I was watching TV and was trying to find something to watch.  I came across HBO signature and saw "African Booty Scratcher."  I went about an other channel further when I wondered if I was what I really thought I saw.  I went back and I was right.  My mind didn't deceive me.  Turns out it was a pretty decent short film about a girl from West Africa who had to choose a prom dress to please her mother's roots as well as please her American tastes.  In the end, she comes out in this really cool green dress that mixes the two.  You may say the dress was hideous, but as any drag queen (or Christian Siriano) might tell you, it was FIERCE!

On a side note, I was listening to the radio and heard something about "Find out how you can enter to win a Laura Ashley inspired PT Cruiser."  I'm getting rigor mortis death chills just thinking about how that might look.  Either one is pretty repulsive on their own.

No comments: