Thursday, April 10, 2008

Did you miss me?

Of course you did. I've been preoccupied with my foreclosure. I was working on going to Dublin to play rugby this summer but decided it's a frivolous expense. Maybe it'll still work out, but it's one less thing for me to worry about. I've been worried about where I'm going to get the money to pay for the flight and the stay and now that I've decided not to do it, I feel like I've lost twenty pounds (if only it REALLY worked that way). That's off my chest.....moving on....

I was feeling really tired this week and decided I need to get myself out of that mindspace. I didn't work out and I started eating sugary crap that isn't good for me. It wasn't a LOT of sugary stuff, but the fact that I did it at all was a problem in my mind. This morning I was even starting to wonder if I was depressed. Wouldn't you know it, on the way to work, I get a call from Michael Losier. Seriously, I'd mentioned him before, he's a law of attraction guru. Whenever I speak to him, it always get my mind right (in addition to my bible readings). Today he told me about something called Emotional Freedom Techinique. He asked me if I knew tanything about it and I mentioned that the only thing I knew about it was that a friend of mine looked rediculous when he does it (think polynesian witch doctor looking movements). Anyway, he talked me through it and my mental state moved from negative to neutral. Trust me, this is very positive because negative sucks! We're supposed to talk again in about 15 minutes.

What else is going on......uhhh....I didn't do shite last weekend because I kind of hurt my back, but I won't go into that or how it happened. Better you don't know.

My friend Joseph came over last night because he wanted to tan and he mentioned he has an interview with Terminex. He asked if I had a dress shirt he could borrow. I decided if he needed a dress shirt, he may need more. I asked what else he was wearing, by time he left, I decided he need to borrow a pair of pants and shoes as well. He's a really sweet guy, but I worried he wouldn't be taken seriously enough at his interview if he were dressed the way he was going to.

For now that's all. I hope to have something a little more fun to read in the future.

No comments: