Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'll Miss You Grito



Monday, I had to be completely out of my house. I had to move all my things by myself because my parents were already done moving everything else. I really am ok over losing the house and I've really been able to keep my head on straight. I was until my told me my dad isn't going to want the dog at the new house they move to. Then my brother told me I couldn't keep the dog at his house (you're welcome for those months you lived at my house rent free and didn't work).
I ended up trying to find a home for my dog on the very last day I had to be in the house before it went up for auction. So we tried my aunt who said she wanted a dog before, but they said they couldn't take him. Then we tried a friend of my mom's who kept mentioning her brother in law who really wanted a dog, but when we asked them, he had to check with his wife and apparently, they didn't want him.
My brother's girlfriend ended finding out that her sister in law wanted a new dog because the one they had wanted to attack their baby. My dog wouldn't do that, so it sounded like a good fit.
I wasn't there when they came to get him at my brother's house and it's a good thing I wasn't because I probably would have broken down and started crying. Since then it's about the only thing that I've been upset about with the whole situtation. Last night, I finally had that breakdown. I tried to sleep, but woke up a couple of times. I'll miss my dog quite a bit, but I take comfort in the fact that he has a good home.
On the bright side, I'm really in a position of freedom where I have essentially nothing tying me down.

HOORAY FOR FREEDOM!

No comments: